Direct From China Fulfillment Service
Our simple and efficient fulfillment service is ideal for online sellers of products that are manufactured in China. It makes excellent business sense to store your goods in China and only ship them out to your customers when you receive orders.
Warehousing and handling fees are much lower in China and this offers you:
- > Bigger profit margins.
- > Large savings on your shipping costs and import duties.
If you sell online and ship you products to customers around the world, it is very impractical to import goods into your own and then distribute them. The idea of importing and storing your own products is becoming obsolete and impractical because most modern businesses are now talking about the global market. It is also not cost-effective to hire fulfillment centers in every country or region you sell to.
Using the old model you have to pay expensive freight and duties for importing the products in bulk. Not to mention the higher storage fees too. All these add up to increased costs and lower profits for your business. So if your:
- > Products are manufactured and sourced in China
- > You Need help dealing with Chinese manufacturers!
- > Are frustrated with dealing directly with your warehousing and logistics!
- > Want to cut your operating costs!
Your solution is ... China Factory Sorcing's fulfillment services. We provide online merchants of all sizes with storage and shipping solutions in the worlds evolving marketplace.
Contact us today and learn how we can create a customized fulfillment package for your business.
How It Works:
1. Warehousing & Storage
- > You notify us of your incoming stock and send it to our Shenzhen warehouse for storage. Or we can arrange pick-up from your manufacturer anywhere in China.
- > We store products in our dedicated fulfillment center and update your inventory to our online system.
- > Your product storage fees are calculated on a per CBM (Cubic Meter) basis. One large shelf in our fulfillment center is equal to one CBM.
- > You may check stock levels anytime online 24 hours a day.
- > You will need to create an ASN (Advanced Shipping Notice) to let us know of your incoming stock.
Sending Stock To Us
- > Always create an ASN prior to sending anything to us.
- > Have your products and boxes labeled clearly.
- > Send them to our warehouse.
- > Alternatively, we can send a domestic carrier to collect the inventory from your manufacturer. We will bill you the actual costs involved.
- > Every product (or SKU) needs to be defined in our system database.
- > You will need to provide product information for each variety of product held in storage. For example, name, id, dimension, weight etc.
- > If you are selling a fixed number of products, then you have to do this once. If your catalog of products is always expanding, then you must do this whenever you add a new product.
- > We store your products and update the inventory as your stock is sent and received.
2. Pick & Pack
- > You may bulk upload orders on a daily basis using excel or .csv format. You can also submit order to our system manually whenever you complete a sale.
- > We pick products according to your specific orders.
- > Your orders are then packed carefully and labeled with your customers address.
3. Shipping & Logistics
- > Your orders are then shipped directly to your customers using major international carriers at discounted rates.
- > We use express carriers such as DHL, UPS, Fedex and TNT with discounts of up to 57% off regular rates.
- > We provide postal services with USPS (USA), Royal Mail (UK), Bpost (EU), Australia Post & Fuji Post (Oceania), Hong Kong Post, China Post & Swiss Post (Worldwide)
- > You shipment will be available to track online.
- > We can also arrange for the handling of your returns.
- > We use a prepay system. You deposit funds into your fulfillment prepaid account via Bank Transfer or Paypal (an extra 3% fee is charged).
- > We debit the monthly fee (for your product storage) and the shipping fees from your prepaid account balance.
- > Be sure to regularly check your account balance. To help you keep your balance up-to-date, we will email you when your fund runs low.
- > If there are insufficient fund and we are unable to debit your monthly fee storage charge for 3 consecutive months, we cannot afford to store your products anymore and have to dispose them immediately. We will not liable for your losses as a result of this disposal.
- > If there are insufficient fund and we are unable to debit shipping fees for your orders, then orders will be put on hold until your account is topped-up.
- > So it is strongly advised that you always maintain a healthy balance in your prepaid account delays to your orders or loss of your products.