Global logistics is a supply chain of management that implements and controls efficiently the flow of storage of goods, services and information from the point of origin to consumer’s doorstep with utmost satisfactions. Simply, it’s a moGlobal logistics is a supply chain of management that implements and controls efficiently the flow of storage of goods, services and information from the point of origin to consumer’s doorstep with utmost satisfactions. Simply, it’s a movement of goods from one place to another.
What are the Interesting Facts of Global Logistics for 2017?
1. The Global Logistics Industry now comprises of shipping warehousing, bonded warehouses like the China Factory Sourcing provides. It also consist of sea and air freight, road and rail transport as well as mail services couriers.
2. The global logistics industry has undergone a transformation after the major logistics service provider merges. These mergers surpassed their global market value of $4 trillion, corresponds to 10% of the global GDP.
3. Transportation sector is highly competitive, 7% increases each year since 2011, these sector alone is expected to generate a $3.8 trillion last year. Digitization of shipment is also rising, companies now studies how to upgrade tracking services at the utmost care for the client’s satisfactions. Robotics are now being experimented with the robotic loading and unloading of the shipments.
4. The Global Logistics Industry provides more job openings in China or even in U.S as they predicted to have 1.1 Million or more logistics job opening.
5. Emerging market players are slowly dominating the global logistics industry. They continue to build competencies and market share for home and emerging business. Third party logistics help companies complete an easy cargo movement with an effectively reduce logistics cost.
Globally, China has the largest third-party logistics market. The third party logistics industry has its market size roughly around $171.8 billion, though still at its infancy stage, the market size continues to developed and predicted to soar high.
Lastly, e-commerce logistics continues to streamline with artificial intelligence. Chatbots are becoming widespread and more helpful in purchasing online. E-commerce companies now uses chatbots to assists customers with basic queries such as tracking a shipment. For more inquiries about this services, email: firstname.lastname@example.org and possible shipping partners for your businesses.
The Global Logistics Industry plays an important role to enterprises decision making, forecasting and planning. The low cost sourcing for labour, components and expertise, increases revenues and increases its market size. Improve customer service like using chatbots helps save time on orders thus making more workload easier and effectively.